At regular intervals throughout the year, we send out parent questionnaires. This is for a number of purposes.
to develop an open and honest relationship with parents and carers
to provide feedback on how well the school is providing for the children
to support the identification of areas for school development and enable us to prioritise effectively
to provide evidence on the effectiveness of the school.
We use the Ofsted Parent View Questions
1. My child enjoys school
2. The school keeps my child safe
3. My child makes good progress at this school
4. My child is well looked after at this school
5. The child is taught well at this school
6. My child receives appropriate homework for their age
7. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
8. The school deals effectively with bullying
9. The school is well led and managed
10. The school responds well to any concerns I raise
11. I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress
12. Would you recommend this school to another parent?
This is the outcome of the survey that parents completed during July 2018
We had 29 surveys returned (out of 36 families)
We are very pleased with these outcomes and the support we receive from parents and carers.
We are reassured by the zero responses for strongly disagrees or disagrees.
We will continue to work on all apsects of our school but particularly on the areas that have ‘strongly agree’ percentages less than 90%
6. My child receives appropriate homework for their age.
7. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
8. This question had a lower percentage of responses as a number of parents wrote that they were "not able to comment as no experience of this but the school has a robust policy in place."
11. I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress.
Thank your for your continued support