Guilden Morden Primary Academy (part of the Diocese of Ely Multi Academy Trust, DEMAT) is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate can carry out a variety of administrative tasks in a busy, fast-paced and varied working environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
• exceptionally well-organised and efficient with a keen eye for detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
• an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
• proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel programmes (experience of school-based management systems is advantageous)
• able to demonstrate a high level of literacy and numeracy
• strongly committed to teamwork but is highly motivated when working alone
• highly reliable and decisive in making decisions
• able to maintain absolute confidentiality
• represent the school in a highly professional manner
• understand fully the centrality of the role in the smooth running of the entire school
• able to demonstrate the school’s Christian Values in all they do
We can offer you:
• A supportive staff team that will enable you to make the most of the role;
• A happy, friendly school community; and
• Professional support and training as required. Closing Date: - Wednesday 29th May 2020
Class Teacher (part-time) Closing Date: - Monday 25th May 2020
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
Safeguarding: This school is committed to safeguarding/child protection and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police. Any appointment made will be subject to a DBS check, satisfactory references and medical clearance. Canvassing any member of staff, or member of the Governing body, directly or indirectly, is prohibited and will be considered a disqualification.